All of the analyst are saying that 2012 is going to be a great year for the web design industry. To stay ahead of the curve it’s important to stay up-to-date on the latest techniques and trends, especially when it comes to HTML5 and CSS3. The five tutorials listed below are new tutorials that will help you learn or refresh you on some great techniques. If you have come across other great tutorials or developed your own, please leave a comment below and let us know!
- Create a Typography Based Blog Layout in HTML5-A great HTML5 tutorial that shows you how to create a blog layout step by step.
- Adventures in the Third Dimension: CSS 3D Transforms-If you have ever wanted to create a 3D look in CSS3, then this is the tutorial that you have been waiting for. Although all browsers do not currently support this technique, it won’t hurt to get ahead of the curve.
- Create a True Inset Text Effect Using CSS3-Although there are several tutorials available that will teach you how to create an inset effect, this tutorial takes the effect to a new level.
- Tutorial: Create A Minimal Single Page Portfolio With HTML5/CSS3-Ever wanted to create a portfolio in HTML5/CSS3? Check out this amazing tutorial on how to create a minimal single page portfolio using HTML5 and CSS3.
- Rounded Corner Boxes the CSS3 Way-This tutorial by 24ways.org will teach you how to create rounded corner boxes by applying 4 corner images to your box element.
There are several great tutorials available to help you learn or brush up on your HTML5/CSS3 skills. With all of these resources readily available, you can truly make your website uniquely tailored to show off how great your business really is. Did we leave off your favorite HTML5/CSS3 tutorial? Have you created your own tutorials? Leave us a comment below and let us know!